Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Friday, July 01, 2005


the day my mother squeezed me out of her vagina
You're looking at the new site. I know it's not much to look at, but I'm still working on tidying it up. My schedule seems to get busier and busier, even though I'm not adding anything to it. Amidst the traffic I get stuck in, the work that keeps piling up, the workouts, and the doing of nothing, trying to sit and code becomes a low priority. Actually the first day I put this up, I realized the formatting in Internet Explorer was completely off, and Firefox displayed it without hesitation. I thought the browser wars were over and I didn't have to code individually once again like in the days of NETSCAPE VS INTERNET EXPLORER. Those were the days, when men were men, and battles were bloody and conquestual.

Things I feel like saying
The Foo Fighters must be considered one of the best bands of all time. Not only have they been around for years, their music is good; something considerably lacking from today's new music. Their new CD, In Your Honor is close to being on my purchase list. If I did buy it this would be the 4th or 5th actual CD I've paid for. Oh and perhaps one of my favoritest videos of all time is the one for Learn to Fly. Good stuff.

I'm on a pie fix again. I've already baked one at Erika's house, and I'll be baking another one this weekend. I really don't know what the novelty is with pies and me, but I enjoy their assembly and ingestion. Maybe it's because of that wicked pie girl?

Why do Nissan's always look so shiny? Seriously, here's a little homework for you. Look at every car on the road, and then look at a newer Nissan. I swear to God they will always look more shiny than anything else around them. Whether their clean or dirty, they still have this sparkle about them. If anyone knows the answer to this, please inform me.

QUICK NOTE: The world needs to get a fucking clue and realize that the life of celebrities do not directly impact them, and vice versa. Just because you are angry at Brad Pitt (angry being used very loosely here due to the fact that YOU haven't met Brad Pitt, and thus couldn't actually be angry AT him) for leaving Jennifer Aniston (who needs a bra that doesn't show her nipples 24/7) for Angelina Jolie (comments later) and you choose not see his movie, has no direct effect on him AT ALL! He doesn't fucking care whether you saw his movie or not because 5 million other idiots did. That's like someone choosing not to drink or eat something just because they want to make a point against some company; the company doesn't know about you and probably has already found 100 new customers in your place. Oh, and Angelina Jolie: she can beat the shit out of me and fuck me all at the same time for all I care. I like strong women...in fact I date one...and I have the bruises to prove it.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.