Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005


the anticipation is killing me!
Not really. It's definitely injuring me on a certain level. Not sure if it's mental or physical. Maybe it's making me gassy?

So i was going to hold off posting until I finally finished coding the new website, but I haven't had time to finish it. The design is pretty much done, the only thing left are the little things that I need to add in order to make it acceptable to look at. The funny part about all this is I had mentioned making a change to this website seven months ago. I did nothing since that time to make the page any better. On Sunday, I just decided to start playing with it all, and actually got a decent amount done. Worse part is if I don't finish this all by tomorrow night, there will be no hopes on putting up the new site until a week from now. Why? Business trip to Michigan.

Oh yes, Michigan. A place so exciting, it’s called "the Wolverine State," even though no wolverines have ever lived there. I will be in this wonderful state from Sunday night to Friday. On the plus side, everything is expensed, so meals and such are all free. On the non plus side there's nothing to do. Detroit is perhaps the ghettoist city around. Our main office is nice, but that doesn't make for a good time after work. There is a pool, but it's indoor, and I was never fond of that. The hot tub isn't fun alone either. The only thing left is TV. Oh boy what luck. Whatever the case I'll be there a whole week without internet access (anyone want to buy me a laptop?). And that means no updating.

So the plan is to have the site up by tomorrow night, so I can have some feedback while I'm gone. In reality, nothing will happen and I won't put anything here for another month. Not like you really care anyway.

QUICK NOTE: It was very difficult to leave my house this morning.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.