Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Saturday, September 15, 2007


if you're going to san francisco
Don't. Really...you're not missing anything. It's weird out here. I had to come out for a business trip. Yes, I've only been here one day. And yes, I came here with an impression that was mainly influenced by South Park and Escape from Alcatraz. But there just isn't something right.

I do have to admit, the scenery is wonderful.. Rolling hills, the bay, and low clouds. It all makes for some nice sunsets and sunrises. But there's even something wrong with that. All the hills are yellow. Covered with tall windy grass, spotted with low trees that remind me of heads of brocolli. Hills are supposed to be green with much vegetation...not YELLOW! It's like grass, the main staple of the land just doesn't want to grow out here. Even that stays away.

And the temperature is weird. It'll be 85 degrees in the day time, but feel like 75, and as soon as 3:00 comes it gets cold. Like fall cold. It's currently 60 degrees and it feels like 55. If there were actually big leafy trees I would expect them to be fall colors.

The worse part is the beggars. There are tons and tons of panhandlers. They line the streets asking for money. And they are way too aggressive. It's like you owe it to them because they are lazy sons of bitches. I assume a lot of them are aging hippies who refused to bow down to the man and get a real job. So now they smell like shit...more than they did before.

I don't know about this place. Its only been a day and I'm just not comfortable. Although it's good to know my hate is constant from sea to shining sea. Now all I need to do is hit the mid west and my hate can be country wide.

QUICK NOTE: When you get the opportunity drink and Old Fashioned. It might be the only fruity beverage I would allow.

Labels: ,



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.