Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005


today in present history
It's a slow news day when there are two front page cnn stories concerning underage sex. I'm impartial to the 37 year old woman's excuse: "It's not like they are making it out to be. Actually, I'd told him 'no' several times because I prefer someone older, but he was just so nice and so sweet," she said. ...Hitler's cronies tried the same excuse.

Misappropriation of a portion of my salary equals "SUPER SECRET AWESOME XHRISTMAS BONUS" for me...and a 2% raise. Huzzah!

Still waiting on the other six signs of the apocalypse, a flamboyant priest CAN go from being the head of the Villanova Theatre Department to the President of Villanova University. I can already hear the groundbreaking for the new performing arts building...and the commerce and finance department collectively shitting their overpaid pants.

Pandora, deems Andrew Gold's "Thank you for Being a Friend" attuned to my music taste. And the card attached says I agree.

QUICK NOTE: This is my 101st post.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.