Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Friday, December 09, 2005


things I hate that make me angry (mostly work related)
The fact that I drove into work early even though there was a delayed opening that I didn't know about because the fucktards don't know how to use the emergency number system they so blatenly said they knew how to use.

My boss calling me at 7:15 when I'm minutes from work, telling me of the delay; like I have an option to turn around.

Everyone complaining about how "treacherous" the roads were at 10:00 even though the sun was out and it wasn't actually even snowing when they drove to work.

Having the audacity to come in late even though they knew they had to be in at 10:00 for 3 hours already.

No one syaing anything about it.

Everyone else wearing jeans because it was part of delayed opening; I'm in dress pants.

People calleing in sick because they have "children" or are "assholes" while I requested today off on Monday, but couldn't take it because of current office politics.

Said politics including the head of the office asking why I come in so early, despite having work to do, a long commute, and me not even getting paid for my time.

Everyone else getting incentives like gift checks and days off and overtime! for the extra work while my boss is asked "What does Tom actually do?" and hearing that funds like that are not in the budget.

I'm being paid less than people who have a lot less responsibility than I do.

No one cares that said overpaid people are on the phone and internet all day.

QUICK NOTE: After my bonus in March, I'm getting the hell outta this stinkhole.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.