Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005


the affair of the liver
Dear Liver,

What's the mother fucking deal bra? Up until now we've had a great relationship. We've done so much together. Remember the time we had a picnic in the park? Or when I took you swimming? Those were good times. But you HAD to go and ruin it didn't you? Now that I've questioned your integrity, I'm not sure if things will ever be the same.

First, you can't say I haven't treated you well. I've done so much for you. I know in the early days we had our difficulties, what with my food addiction. And you told me, if there were any way we were going to survive, I'd have to change. And I did...FOR YOU! I changed my whole lifestyle just to keep our relationship strong; because I knew we had something great. And things have been healthy ever since. You never complained, even when I would treat you like I knew I shouldn't. There were those nights when I plainly neglected you, almost as if you didn't exist. I've apologized for those times and you know they're gone. Sure, there were a couple of evenings where stress levels went up, but they happen once in a blue moon. I have treated you with nothing but respect and compassion.

So what's the deal Liver? Do you harbor some deep hate for me? Are you resentful of what my lifestyle used to be, despite the fact that I changed? Seriously, Liver, how old are you that you feel like you need to hold a grudge. And instead of you coming to me and talking it out you decide to fake being sick. FAKER! How dare you do something like that? I have given you everything and you just throw it all away. How do you expect me to trust you again? Every time you cry wolf am I going to have to go to the hospital and get a sonogram; like I'm pregnant! Is that what you want, to just embarrass me? Well way to go Liver, what a resounding success. Grow up, ok! Here I am, genuinely concerned about you, stressing about our future together and I find out you were faking things just to embarrass me. You've got some nerve!

I don't know what's going to happen next Liver. You've created a rift that may never be bridged. You've scarred something that was pure with your devilish ways.

-Chester

QUICK NOTE: My left kidney is 10.3 cm long and my right kidney is 11.1 cm long.

Comments:
Um, dude... what's going on with your liver?

A concerned friend,
Jen
 
I second that? You ok?

nan
 
I third it- whats the deal?
Christie
 
My blood test came back funny, the liver enzymes were very high for some reason. So I had to get a sonogram, luckily I'm not pregnant. That came up negative so the doctor took more blood. The numbers all were normal again. So we have no idea what's going on. I think everything is fine, but I have to go back for another blood test in a month.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.