Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


VICTORY!
As you can plainly see, the new site is now live. Live in the sense that its not sitting dormant on my hard drive in pieces of indescribable glamour. Come on let me show you around.

As you can see I went for this propaganda/war document look. This had been something I'd been thinking about for quite a while, especially after the last debacle of redesign I did. That looked like my first website by Fisher Price. It took me about a month to finish this, what with work and all. I created all the graphics from nothing, and the coding is all done by me as well. The slogan above changes every time you visit the site; it cycles between five different ones, and that number will be going up as time progresses. The Links and Archives text are clickable. The pop-ups need to be redesigned with something a little more styled. I will also be adding more menu items, as I go along. Besides a couple of little additions that I need to make, the site is pretty much done. I like the way it came out, and I will probably keep it for a while. Unfortunately when I updated it I also inadvertently changed the way all of the old pages look. So any of the archived posts have now been adapted to this new look. Probably not such a bad thing, but a small nostalgic part of me died.

I am really enjoying working on this stuff again. My parents wonder why I never come out of my room after dinner if I'm home. Besides the unorthodox amounts of vigorous masturbation, I'm usually working on this. Luckily, there are 2 maybe three more projects in the pipeline, and then maybe with some help, actually start making money off of this.

Comments and observations are welcome.

QUICK NOTE: The word "uber" must now be banned from all speaking. It is too overused and it's impact is no where near what it used to be. Hitler must be rolling in his bed in Brazil.

Comments:
it looks good. i like the whole concept. it reminds me of some of the russian propaganda posters we studied in college... the circle stamp makes anything in that corner very hard to read, though. and if you're splitting all that time in your room between masturbation and designing, perhaps you should think about a padded studio in your future house where you won't have to design or pleasure yourself solo....
 
Russian propaganda. I think we can think of a much better country's propaganda. What says you Tom?
 
Possibly Version 2.0. I can't scare away the straights just yet. When they're all comfortable then I'll unleash my true intentions.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.