Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Friday, July 29, 2005


business is busy
There's alot going on. I would like to comment on something, and I'll get to that, but in the meantime a few things to note.

I hate the new website. Its boring poorly organized and makes me want to hurl. I need to change it again, hopefully with the help of someone who has a better eye for design than I do (Ahem...wonderful girlfriend...ahem).

I want to change the new website also because I have been re-learning the ways of the web due to a possible business venture I may be embarking on. So I've been playing with divs and classes and flash (no not in a dirty way) and I'm quite impressed on how far things have gotten. How easy it is to make a fully interactive website. Oh yes, there are good things to come.

Now to the complaints! Real World! Fucking Real World! I have to admit, as is the usual case, I was forced to expose my eyes to Season 804 of the same thing that has existed for too long. Yes, there is some pleasure in watching it with others who agree with its stupidity and pure lack of moral dignity. But I can never sit there and watch it for just that reason. There were just too many times I wanted to jump up and smash the screen of the TV due to the complete stupidty and lack of anything intelligent the "cast members" did. And oh the cast members...we have the Paris Hilton bimbo, the ethnic chick, the different emo chick, the frat boy asshole, the kinder frat boy asshole, and the black guy. I think there are no gays this time because gay isn't popular anymore. Can you actually believe those words exist? Gay went from being taboo to popular within a year all because MTV shoved it into the ground. There really isn't much more to say than this. And while the show maintains its the "Real World" how come their lives don't reflect ours...in the real world. They don't go to work everyday, they don't have bills to pay. They drink every night, are given some miserable project that will fail anyway, and fuck everything that moves. And if you met someone who had a camera following them around, wouldn't you do anything to be on the show? Oh and if it were so real, there wouldn't be a pool in my living room. The show without a doubt is as far from real as humanly possible.

I've said it before, I really find it annoying to comment on something more than once, but MTV makes it so easy. We all get angry at video game makers and tv shows for creating content that is offensive to the younger generation because nudity is involved. In doing so we've created this imaginary line that says only if a tit pops out then it can be considered indecent. Did it ever dawn on anyone that children learn more from example than anything else? So if they see a naked body on TV just there, then they aren't going to be hurt. If they see idiots drinking, and kissing, and acting without responsibility they are more apt to follow suit. Indecency goes far deeper than nudity and the country just doesn't understand that. MTV just doesn't care.

QUICK NOTE: You know you're in love when your girlfriend tells you, "Quick, go wash my crotch off your hands; we're going out to dinner with my parents."


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.