Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005


workers who don't work?
Job: A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade, occupation, or profession.

Employee: A person who works for another in return for financial or other compensation

I don't get it. Why do people have to be so miserable at work? This isn't in any direct reference to anyone, just an observation. You don't know how many times a day I hear people complaining. What I really don't get is why these people don't just quit? If you don't like it get off your fat ass and look somewhere else. No one is asking you to stay. If you're too lazy to do anything about it, then you better come to work and not complain. When you walk through the door you are agreeing to do things for the company and in return they will give you money. If you don't want to do it, then they won't give you money. It's as simple as that.

Do you see the definitions up there? Regular activity! You're expected to do it everyday! I'll be the first to say there are days that I don't feel like going to work. But you know what? I do. And I work my hardest because I know in two weeks I'll get a pay check. If I didn't have a paycheck things would suck. Cause they did. I'm not saying that things are peachy all the time at work, but if I've ever had a beef, I've expressed my concerns, and a compromise was made. Nothing will change if you don't do anything about your concerns. I swear to God these people, expect the world to come to there cubicle with a fucking silver spoon to shove up their ass.

QUICK NOTE: The Polish bike ride is when a man is having sex with a woman from behind, and he grips her waist, lifts her feet and starts kicking her breasts.

USED IN A SENTENCE: Since that hooker had big tits, I took her for a Polish bike ride.

Comments:
You totally lied at James' when you told us what the Polish bike ride was. What did you think, we were too pure to hear it?
 
I didn't lie. I had it correct in saying that it was like riding a bike without a seat backwords. I failed to realize that there was actually any peddling involved. I know now Jen to be totally honest with you when it comes to sexual positions.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.