Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Thursday, May 19, 2005


de-hymenization
I was leaping through the internet yesterday and landed upon an article concerning female and male virginity. It led to a discussion of the first time sex process as well as the events that should lead up to it. By events I mean certain sexual acts that will help make first time sex easier. Now of course this has less to do with the male anatomy for a male virgin is physically no different from a non-virgin; except the male non-virgin carries himself a little taller. However, physically for a female there is a big difference in being a virgin and not being one. Surprise surprise right? This is nothing groundbreaking; its not like I just realized this. What grabbed my attention the most is the whole concept of the de-hymenization.

I have to bow down to you ladies out there reading this. I'll have you know that in reading said article I came across a descriptive account of the tearing of the hymen. The minute I read this I winced in discomfort, as my manhood receded in hiding due to the concept of the tearing of one's genital region. It took me about a good thirty seconds to get comfortable in reading it again because I just couldn't fathom anything like that happening to my manhood. I'll have to honestly say the feeling I felt was more painful than I would if a guy would get kicked square in the nuts. Why? Because as a guy I've felt that pain before and I know how to handle it. But tearing anything down there would cause nothing but indescribable pain. And I'd be sure guys would agree with me: If i went into a descriptive rant on how the hymen can tear not only because of first time sex, but because of rigorous activity, tampons, or any other orbital insertions most male readers would cringe at the thought. Like you could be running and be like "Oops, there goes my hymen."

Man, does it suck for you women. Birth, hymens, periods...you really got the shaft (hehe) when it comes to genitalia. Sure the vagina is a far more attractive being than the penis, but the pain that comes with it is forged by Lucifer himself. And how do we guys respond? We pound away at it like a piece of meat. I suggest one thing to the fellas: pay a little more attention to your woman and her vagina, they've been through a lot together. Take care of them both as you would a delicate flower...unless of course she asks you to fuck her so deep that you come out her other end. Then it's ok.

QUICK NOTE: I'm hungry.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.