Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005


I met a Nazi today
Sometimes there are those moments when the stars align, the planets stop, and a perfect joke shows itself. However, those times should not happen during a big meeting at work. Then you are stuck to chuckle to yourself and smile every time you think about it. That happened today.

Jürgen Rochert, Vice-President of Mercedes Benz Credit, came to the office today to talk about last years profits and the goals for this year. He of course is German, so immeadiatly I'm going to think of Nazi's and the things they do. It's hard not to with a guy who has a heavy German accent and is making a speech. But there were two moments when I wondered, did he say so that on purpose, or are they just hard coded in is Aryan blood. You see. we also had vistors from our Dallas call center come up here. When the office manager, Chris made reference to the large number of them, Jürgen states, in the heaviest of German accents, "Yah. It's like an invasion." Should a German man be making invasion jokes? Whatever the case, I had to contain my laughter because it was too perfect a situation not to laugh my ass off. Furthermore when he found out one of the employees drove a BMW, he jokingly exclaimed, "You, get down on the floor!" Execution style I presume?

I know I have a sick sense of humor, but how can anyone resist a situation like this. I still catch myself laughing when I think about it. And I know Pat would be balling at this moment. I guess good Nazi jokes is just another perk in this position.

QUICK NOTE: Does anyone read this anymore?

Comments:
Oh, God, I heard them talking about that MJ/Simpsons thing on Stern the other day. Is that fucking sick? Bart is a cartoon character, Michael!

I'm sorry, he's digging his own grave.
 
Talk about coded in blood.

Over 50 years since world war 2 and we still get to giggle at Nazi jokes, that's a lasting impression.

You were not alive, or even a thought during "the war" and still, it's funny.

~Nancy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.