Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005


Creative Writing
I was just browsing through last nights post and I realized how disjointed it was. Was I high or something? Further investigating also lead me to a plethora of hideous grammar that riddles all postings on my Blog. Why is this so? I don't think I'm a stupid person, and have no problems putting together a coherent sentence. But when I write, I don't think, so I don't pay attention to the rules of grammar. Writing is a stream of conciousness for me. That conciousness happens to mess up words now and again. I have thought about going back and fixing these errors, but I have opted to leave things as the author prefers them...human. This is me unadulterated and uncensored, which happens to include my terrible writing skills; and a little nudity for the lucky ones.

QUICK NOTE: What is the beginning of everything, the end of time, and is twice in a week?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.