Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Thursday, February 17, 2005


End of the Day
It's the end of the day. It's the end of doing anything I feel I have to do. If things go undone today, they'll be there tomorrow. I do this alot. I never just go to bed. I need time on my own. I need time to just be me. I used to do this in school. It was easier when I was alone junior year. I could just listen to music. Maybe even get some work done. As soon as my door would close I'd be on my own time. No deadlines, no meetings, and no have to's. Anything I did in that time I did because I wanted to. It actually ended up being the most productive part of my day. Safety in my solitude.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.