Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Saturday, November 06, 2004


Subject: Wow! What a great week!

Mood: amused.

Music: Billy Joel - Piano Man

Can you belive this is my 50th post?

Phew, what a crazy week. I mean I had so much stuff to do, I didn't even know where to begin to find the time to do it all in. In the beginning I said "Wow, how am I ever going to get this done?" But I did. Go me!

First I had to call the insurance company and see how much money they would give me because of the accident last week. They were very courteous, but at first wanted to give me a dismal sum. Politely I explained my troubles and they re-thought their first estimate. The next day they called and agreed on a better price. I thanked them ever so much. That was one thing done. Awesome!

Then I had to endlessly apply for jobs. I keep trying my hardest, and I know that things are going to work out super soon! I spent most of my days Tuesday and Wednesday sitting in front of the computer and fax machine sending out my resume. It was a little frustrating, but I don't care. I know that with hard work, everything works out.

I went out with my friend James the other night and it was good just to get out and not have to worry about anything. It's easy to relax and spend money. We went to see the movie "Saw," which is a theatrical masterpiece. It was really freaky and mega scary. I must have closed my eyes like 5 times. Go see it!

Man do I love being home. I never get sick of being without a job. I'm going to miss all the free time I have. And who needs money? I mean really I'm doing great without it. And without a car I don't even have to spend money on gas anymore. This is great!

Well I gotta go. It's almost time for bed. Tommorow is just as busy as today. But, I know that I'll find the time to do everything. See you later! 143! :)

Quick Note: Staten Island ROCKS!!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.