Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004


Hello human race, this is Tom. I hate you.
Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. Sometimes these things happen in a split second. Sometimes they happen over a period of time. Sometimes you don't even realize they are happening. Sometimes your dad comes running into your room and says, "Thomas, someone hit your car."

At around 6:00 this morning, my parents were woken up by a large bang. My dad sprung up to take a look, and sees my freshly damaged car. He runs into my room, blurts out the above phrase and without thinking I run downstairs and outside with no shoes on and exclaim, "What the Hell"! I didn't care if anyone's hurt cause the woman was standing next to her car and all I can see right now is my severely damaged Lincoln. She says she dropped some keys or something and swerved right into my car...my huge parked car! This is semi-digestible, but she must have been going fucking fast. The majority of the damage is in the rear driver's side. The whole taillight is gone, and the remains are shoved into the trunk at least a foot in. The back left panel as well is pushed very deeply in, right up to the gas cap. The bumper is under the car and the rear is completely shifted. Oh, but the fun doesn't stop there. Somehow, and the main reason why I know she was speeding, she completely bypassed the left rear door and smashed into the driver's door just as hard. It flattened the mirror, and completely crumpled the door. Wait? What's that you say? Can it possibly get any worse? Yes. Her final hit occurred at the front of the car, dislodging the parking light completely from the chassis, knocking out the license plate, and scratching the front side panel as well as the rear panel of my neighbors car as well. It's my assumption that she was going too fast. If you know my car it's a tank...literally. To completely destroy the back left end with a KIA Minivan, a fucking KIA, she had to be speeding. What more, if the second impact on the door is as serious as it is, that means she lost momentum, but still had enough to make more damage. Finally to finish off with the front meant that it took her that long to slow down and straighten out. I mean WHAT THE FUCK! The car was parked, there was no traffic and you managed to destroy it in three separate large areas. Her front right end was decimated and her tire was popped. This is what happens if you hit my car that fast, with a piece of shit KIA. A FUCKING KIA! The cops came and took a report, and woke up my neighbor. Even the officer looked at me like what the fuck when he saw the damage.

So I've been angry...beyond angry today. Every time I go out, I have to look at what was once a drivable car. A car that had a history with myself, and my family. A car that was perfectly fine till some stupid woman decided to plow into it. And yes, I am upset that the car is a wreck, I am upset that I may not get enough to fix it from her insurance company. But in the larger sense I'm angry because it was the only goddamned real thing I had. Bad enough I'm looking for a job, at least I had a car to look for one in, to go places with, to say was mine. Now that's gone. I mean what the fuck else can happen at this point? And now I have to go through the long process of playing tag with insurance companies and demanding the amount it would take to repair the car. What will probably happen next is that they'll deem it totaled and only give me the worth of the car. That isn't very much. So I'll have to sue the driver in small claims court because I have no option. I mean I hate to be an asshole, but she should have thought of paying attention to the road and slowing the fuck down. Pictures will be up soon and I'll keep you posted.

QUICK NOTE: You want to know the justification of all this. She of course had not only a 9/11 "Never Forget" sticker on the window, but also one of those fucking stupid magnetic ribbons as well. The ones I so vehemently brought to your attention but a week ago. Fuck you lady. Fuck you Staten Island.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.