Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Tuesday, January 20, 2004


If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance
What the heck is wrong with me. Why can't I just go into the shower and go out to campus? I have to stop, sit down, listen to the beginnings of a couple of MP3s (cause I can never be content with the whole song), and surf the web, looking for pointless news and the such. I think I've pressed my e-mail button at least 20 times due to the lack of intelligence I am presenting right now. I swear to God I end up letting everything pass me by because I have my fat ass on this chair! But here's a quandary: I went for a run this morning. Does that balance out this laziness? Does running give a leniency towards being lazy in the day. "Hey Tom, why aren't you moving? Well I went for a run this morning. Oh! Then sit all you want." Does that work? Does working out bring the intolerable laziness level to a negative, giving you that capability to not move if you don't want? See I would think so. Of course many can argue this point, but at the end of the day did you work out?

And then there's the Insomnia. I'm sure if I closed my eyes and tried hard enough, I could go to sleep at a normal time. But I don't. I was up till 4 last night. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! Who am I trying to impress? I did nothing. I watched TV and wrote in a journal; things that can get done when the sun is out. And it's not like I didn't have the time yesterday, cause I did. I must have commented on this at some other time cause its a frequent thing. I did it last year a lot. I'm running out of things to say. Or I need to shower so I can get to campus. Yup.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.