Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Tuesday, January 13, 2004


I want a radio show
I want a radio show. What did you expect me to say, it's the damn title of this blog entry. But I want a radio show. There's an "information session" next Wednesday to get one with the campus channel. I tried that last year and it got me dick. I want a radio show. Yes, even for one semester. What will it be about? Doesn't matter because I just want a radio show. This isn't national broadcasting here. I can figure out what will be on it when I get it. But I want a radio show. I cannot repeat it enough times. That's my focus until next week. Radio show.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.