Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Saturday, December 13, 2003


Penny Arcade!
So this is by far one of the best things I have ever seen. Penny Arcade is this gamer computer geek comic strip I've been reading for 4 years now. Some of the comics are really really geeky and don't make sense. But this one...yes, this one is perfect. Notice they call Jesus "the Jesus." Also take note that Jesus says "I live in heaven with God and stuff." Jesus saying stuff like that is cool. Also he is glittering, like a clean surface in the Mr. Clean commercials. Finally the Mario Kart: Double Dash reference. All I can say is "Shit yeah, ladies. I bring those blue sparks.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.