Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Wednesday, December 31, 2003


In 2004 I'm going to be more like Lewis Black
I'm saying it now...Lewis Black is a god in my country. And as homage to the deity I am going to be more like him in 2004. What does it all mean Tom? Well I realized that this man, a guest anchor and comedian extraordinare on the Daily Show has made a career out of doing what I like doing best: Poking fun at stupid pop culture and everything that falls in between. In other words he gets to bitch and moan in a witty way and get paid for it. As we all know this is one of my all time favorite past times. It may seem like I hate everyone and everything at times, but that's just cause I like using the world as fodder for jokes. This man does it the best. He comes out seeming hot headed and ridiculous, but when you actually listen to what he says you have to laugh, because he's making a good point.

I am really going to strive for this. Some of you may say I have already got the hate everything part down and I need to work on the funny. If it requires me carrying around a little notebook writing down things that people laugh at, so be it. So in 2004, look out for a funnier more bitter Tom. And if you don't like it...deal with it!!!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.