Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Tuesday, December 09, 2003


Anyone home McFly?
There are few of you reading this...maybe 2 the most. The rest of you are too involved in whatever to take a look. I knew one person who said they read this, but I'm not sure if they do anymore. Not that it matters. Maybe I can be deep for a moment. This whole theater thing has me tortured. I mean I know I'm not going to make a career of it, but I've been so involved in this past year and its quite nice. I hope when I go home that I can still find something like it. Or maybe I can transplant it to something else, like politics. They say Reagan was a good president cause he was an actor, and knew how to talk to the people. Hmmmm...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.