Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Friday, November 07, 2003


Merry Christmas...hopefully permanently!
The highlight of my day came after class, when I got a voice mail from my lovely girlfriend stating that Sunny 104.5 was playing Christmas music all weekend. I popped into my car and put on the station and never looked back. You see I was explaining to her this past week actually, that last year this station was playing Christmas music well before Thanksgiving. Something like this was most unheard of. But I definitely enjoyed it. And they are doing it again!! So I sit here drowning in music that really shouldn't be legally heard until after Thanksgiving. I fear thought that it may only be on weekends, at least until Thanksgiving anyway. I do like the comfort of knowing that this music is always at my finger tips before during and right after the season. Well I get to enjoy this weekend and probably next and all them after. Gooooooooooooo Music!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.