Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Monday, October 27, 2003


The Concentric Circle
Who the heck invented the concentric circle? I know it's not exactly a thing, it's more of a simple shape of things. But really, who was the first to discover its effectiveness? Working at the pizza joint has definitely made me appreciate a little thing like the concentric circle because it can do so much. Oh look there's a stain, let me get that. The rub up and down or left and right just doesn't cut it. In comes the concentric circle, removing any tough stain, food particle, or merely loose dirt. It never fails.

Go Guys and Dolls by the way. It has been stressful putting the show together, but as soon as I let go, I knew that the cast would be phenomenal. And they are! It feels good to just sit back and watch. More later.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.