Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Thursday, October 16, 2003


ALIVE!
Yeah I'm still here. So much has happened in my life since last we've spoken. But I won't tell you because obviously this is not a journal. It's useless mish mash...

Just when I think that I know everything about 80's music, I find a treasure of new and wonderful songs. It only reinforces my obsession with the decade's music. Yeah it is official, I am obsessed. Honestly, if I can listen to it 5 hours at work, only to come home and listen to it more, then I obviously have something wrong with me. But I continue to learn about the time we look back at and say, "What were we thinking?" or "That's awesome!"

I'm having this guilty pleasure thing with Shania Twain. There I said it. What I mean is she is an artist I should have no reason to listen to. She's poppy, country, and mostly popular with girls. So then why is her music infectious? Why do I have at least three of her songs downloaded? And what more why do I actually enjoy listening to them? This definitely goes back far, I mean this isn't 6 months ago Shania. All I say is download "I'm Gonna Getcha" and tell me you don't like that song.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.