Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Sunday, September 14, 2003


Sleeping on the Couch?
I usually just brush it off. I know I'm a strange one. Fine. But why do I sleep on the couch? And I mean sleep on my own couch, like I have no bed. There are nights when I want to sleep on the couch in the living room, and not in my bed. It happened a lot last year...and it continues this year. My bed is vacant, my room accessible, and there is nothing stopping me from sleeping there but an extreme need to be on the couch. It's uncomfortable, it makes my back hurt in the morning, and my neck hurts too, yet I have to do it. I've learned to sleep anywhere, from other couches, to chairs, to floors and I like it. I like to know that I could just pass out anywhere regardless of the comfort level. This still doesn't answer my question. Is it the TV? When I'm home I put the TV on sleep and I fall asleep with it on. But there really is no need for it. Last night I slept on someone's couch without anything. In fact there were people in the room and it didn't matter. In fact now that I think of it, I fall asleep better on any couch than I do in my bed. I know this cause I am always passed out at a party or something if there is a couch around. Food for thought.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.