Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Wednesday, September 10, 2003


Simple things
I usually don't keep up to date on this thing, but writing two days in a row is a big step for me. What's the occasion? Nothing really. Let's keep in mind people that I haven't gone soft. There is still plenty of bitter left inside of me, and believe me you will hear about it. I just don't have anything funny to complain about at the moment. But I will, I assure you.

It's the little things that count in life...that I'm sure of. Tonight I noticed a little thing. I came in late and the whole apartment was dark. I went into my room and there was moonlight spilled on my bed. MOONLIGHT! You're probably asking, "why is he so excited about moonlight"? And I know at least one of you (Pat) is saying, "Tom is definitely homosexual." Well I've never had a room where moonlight would actually directly spill in. And it's cool. The moon is huge tonight, and Mars is just off to the right so it looks really greart anyway. But moonlight is unique. It's cold and warm all at the same time. It will now be my life's goal to have a house where the moon will surely enter through a window, just so it can bathe the room. (all the while still plotting to destroy MTV of course)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.