Pazzesco!
Pazzesco!

Monday, August 25, 2003


Don't get on "The Bus"!
"The Bus" is one of those things that has faded into obscurity due to my lack of using it. The Bus originated way back as my response to certain annoying people. You know the ones that really add no value to your life and actually hinder it. I'm sure you can name some, maybe a few, maybe like ten, or maybe even...a bus load? That's right the Bus was a bus filled of all those people who really made life worse because of their presence. So when certain people angered me, they would have an immediate seat on "The Bus." It's almost like a shit list of sorts but more real. The punch line is that once everyone is in the bus, you drive it off a cliff; forever damning those people to a steel coffin. The ironic thing is that the Simpson’s did a similar thing after I came up with this. They had a Rocket Ship full of earth's outcasts (Pauly Shore, Tom Arnold) and sent it straight into the sun. So see it's not that cruel. Obviously there are plenty of people who have given something like the Bus thought. I think the Bus is going to become an important facet of my vocabulary again. Try not to get on it...rumors are that I've already chartered a second one.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
© 1999-2013 pazzesco.